This is the original, the one and only, Masterfeeds Krunch Cubes. Well known in equine circles, it was developed originally for growth and development for Canada’s top thoroughbred farms. Today, it is most often used as a treat and a great way to help with weight gain and add variety to the diet of fussy eaters. It’s high in calories, protein and fortified with vitamins and minerals. The calorie protein and amino acid content helps add topline weight.
- Crude Protein (minimum)16.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum)2.5%
- Crude Fibre (maximum)8.5%
- Calcium (actual)1.0%
- Phosphorus (actual)0.9%
- Magnesium (actual)0.2%
- Sodium (actual)0.35%
- Copper (actual)30 mg/kg
- Manganese (actual)110 mg/kg
- Zinc (actual)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (minimum)12,200 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (minimum)1,200 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (minimum)200 IU/kg
- Biotin (added)1.1 mg/kg
- Riboflavin (minimum)40 mg/kg
- Thiamine (minimum)25 mg/kg
- Lysine (actual)0.75%
- Methionine (actual)0.25%
This feed contains added Selenium at 0.5 mg/kg.
Brood Mares & Stallions: Feed 1 to 1½ kg per 100 kg of body weight daily. Nursing mares and stallions in breeding season require the higher level of feeding.
Foals: Feed ¾ to 1 kg per 100 kg of body weight daily.
Weanlings: Feed 1 to 1½ kg per 100 kg of body weight daily.
Growing Horses: Feed ¾ to 1 kg per 100 kg of body weight daily.
With poor quality hay and grass, a higher level feeding will maintain good development.
* Feeding rates may vary depending on forage quality and horse’s activity level.