Thrive Pumpkin Powder is an all natural and effective way to treat common canine digestive upsets including loose bowels and constipation.
- All Natural and Effective Way to Treat Digestive Upsets
- Pumpkin is Rich in Fibre to Help Absorb Excess Liquid in the Stool
- Low in Fat and a Good Source of Vitamin E, Magnesium and Potassium
- Results can be Seen in a Few Hours
- One Container Makes 6 Cups of Pumpkin Puree
100% Natural Dried Pumpkin Powder
3.34g per scoop, 1 scoop = 1 tsp
|NUTRIENT FACTS – per 100 gram|
|Calories per 100 g||345|
|Calories per serving (25 gram)||86|
|Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)||mg||14.6|
Add Pumpkin Powder to raw or moist meals, simply scoop, stir and serve.
To add to dry to cooked meals mix 1 part water to 1 part dry powder. Stir and serve.
Pumpkin Powder will absorb liquid in moist or raw diets, so add additional water if required
3 tbsp Pumpkin Powder = 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
1 tbsp per 25lbs body weight for diarrhea or constipation.
In most cases 1-2 treatments is all that is required
Store in a cool, dark place