An effective, easy-to-give powder that is mixed in the pet’s food each day.
TRI-ACTA is used in the treatment of age-related soreness, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, and ailments associated with hip dysplasia, injury, or surgery. It is also recommended as a preventative approach to maintain optimal joint health.
- Promote healthy cartilage
- Maintain collagen and connective tissue
- Protect joint tissues
- Decrease stiffness
- Improve mobility
- Developing/growing dogs
- Younger dogs aged 3-5 as a preventative approach
- Improved dietary completeness
- Dogs with mild to moderate mobility conditions
- Early signs of immobility
Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate.
ANALYSIS (PER 1 G SCOOP)
|Glucosamine Sulfate||250 mg|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||250 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||375 mg|
THE TRI-ACTA ADVANTAGE!
- 100% active ingredients – No Filler!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue
- Health Canada approved Veterinary Health Product (VHP) designation